I am so scared right now.
I went to get my prescription for zoloft refilled by Dr. Kim when he paused and asked if I've ever had a heart murmur before.
Well no, I've always been sickly and heart disease runs in my family but I've never been diagnosed with anything.
So he kept trying to listen to my heart beating & said it sounded strange, which explains the occasional rapid heartbeat & sharp aches in my chest that happens once in a long while.
He heard the weird sound again, for sure, so he asked me to come back for an echocardiogram in a few weeks just to make sure everything is ok.
I'm just freaked out that it could be something serious that I've always avoided going to the doctor about bc for them to confirm that it's not all in my head means that there could be something physically messed up with my cardiovascular system, which only means a short lifetime of pain and medication.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment