Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jolly Roger Tavern & Awkward Girl

I'm so thrilled to be free of my retail book store job.

I'm currently working the desk & doing piercings at a tattoo shop in south atlanta and not making a great deal of money but I am happy to go to work.

There are lots of things to be done, starting with a website, business cards, print ads & facebook ads. I want to help this place prosper and make a killing. it will also be a great opportunity for me to test out my marketing & advertising skills.

It'll be great for my schedule & I can go see my wonderful awkward girl perform more often. that wonderful girl who makes my heart beat faster when i think about her can really rock the guitar & croon some amazing tunes.

I'm happy with life & how crazy it is & how wonderfully new & magical & bright things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment