Monday, February 1, 2010

good son

I am watching Good Son for a class right now, and my attention has pretty much worn out.
Hence the blogging about watching a movie.. :)
The character referral for class is due Thursday so I am watching the interesting parts only. God bless the fast forward button.


So I have been diagnosed with Bipolar II.

After the movie is done I am going to drop off my prescriptions for zoloft and adderall and start on my meds tomorrow or wednesday.

I'm a bit nervous. When I was younger the welbutrin made me feel suddenly very motivated to kill myself. I was in a depression that was like a really slow anger without the energy, and then suddenly I had the energy to make everything stop.

Antidepressants react strangely in younger people anyway, but maybe this time it wont make me all retarded.

I still can't help but be a little edgy about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment