My post has nothing to do with battle robots.
I was just thinking about how cool it would be to have my own evil mechanical minion that serves as a giant walking computer as well.
Anyway, school has started and I feel pretty far behind already.
I have so many papers to write & projects to work on.
One of my books isn't even here yet. Screw you, amazon.
With almost full time at work, 3 classes, a lab, and trying to get AlphaCubed off the ground I feel like I have no time for anything. Except, you know, the occasional blog to bitch about how stressed out or tired I am.
I think this completely packed schedule is going to benefit me, though. If I have no time to sit and think about all the horrible things, if I have no time to dwell on the anxiety & dread, then it should go away eventually.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment