Friday, December 25, 2009

festivus

I feel great today.

This is the first year where I haven't been horribly depressed during the holidays.

Work wasn't even that bad, surprisingly. (or maybe it's always been the same, but I am seeing things with a new set of eyes this time)



:D only 17 days til school starts again.
I can' wait to just be done with it. They can mail me my degree and I can rent a cap & gown to take some pictures for my mom to keep, but there is no way I am going to the graduation ceremony. That was a horrible day (Sorry, Rachel. I was proud of you for getting your degree but that entire day is going down in my books as a disaster, what with the psychotic retired civil rights leader and his rambling speech, the hour of being stuck in a crowded parking deck, and our emo 'boyfriends') that should never be repeated.
I should only have a year left after this *knocks on wood* before I can move away to Oxford and study for MCATs and work a BS job to pay for living costs.
That's the plan for now.

For the first time in a long time I have a vague idea of what the future will hold.

God, this is exciting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment